I am addicted to my children...there I have said it. I understand that this emotion, this admittance is frowned upon in our cultural setup. I understand that mothers are supposed to MOTHER only, as a chore, a very very tough chore. Mothers are not supposed to glean anything out of this experience, not supposed to have fun much less satiety for their addiction. Tauba tauba what kind of mother would even think of such a thing...umm well my kind of mother :)
I feel that two people make motherhood complete, the child and...you guessed it..the mother!! And it seems horribly unfair that only one half of the equation enjoys all the perks and the mother side of the equation has to wait till the day of judgment for her jannat to materialize...totally unfair I say. So I enjoy my kids to the fullest..I will hug them tight even when they desperately want to wriggle out of my grasp, I will chomp on puffy thighs even if that means indignant cries from the victim and I will tickle my child till he laughs so much that it begins to hurt him. This is my price for waking up nights with them and frankly it seems fair enough to me. I will do all of these things because I want my jannat now. See I am not sure about the day of judgment...my bad will most likely outweigh the good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment